How To Remove Poly Gel Nails
Follow our step-by-step guide on how to properly remove our Poly Gel nails.
1. Soak your nails in pure acetone for five minutes.
2. Remove your nails from the acetone and file your nails with a nail file. We suggest using a 100-180 grit nail file.
3. Place your hand back in the acetone, and soak for another 3-5 minutes.
4. Repeat step 2. The Poly Gel should start to lift and you will be able to gently peel the Poly Gel off your nails. Depending on how thick the Poly Gel was applied, you may have to re-soak your nails in acetone.
5. When all nails are removed, file off the excess Poly Gel and moisturise your hands and nails with a nourishing hand cream.